Saturday 5 January 2013

PERSONA 4 CHARACTERR




Persona 4 is one of my absolute favourite games of all time, it was a rare case where there wasn’t a single aspect of it that I didn’t enjoy. I like the setting, the story, the characters, the music. I could go on like this but that would sort of ruin the point of why I’m writing this. Anyway if you play videogames, and if you even slightly enjoy RPG’s and you haven’t played Persona 4, I suggest you do so as soon as possible. Trust me, it’s worth it.A few months ago an anime adaptation of Persona 4 was announced for this fall, I’m going to tell you why this makes me so happy it hurts.
A new trailer was released just a few days ago, if you haven’t done so already, go and watch it. Now.
That, my friends, is glorious, and it shows just a few of the reasons I’m not sceptical of the whole thing:
#1: The music will be incredible
You heard that song, right? Iffy English lyrics aside, I love it, and it fits in perfectly with the music from the game, and so it should. It was written by one of the best composers in videogames today, Shoji Meguro. He did the music for the recent Persona games, and his work is easily recognisable, there’s just something so cool about it that I can’t resist anything with his name attached. Take the battle theme from the game as an example, does it make you think of combat at all? Hell no, but it made every single fight feel so much more energetic. I’m eagerly awaiting anything new he makes for the anime.
#2: It’s incredibly stylish
Yeah, this is partially due to the music, but my god does Persona have style. The art style of the game is great despite aged PS2 graphics, and the transition from game to anime should help those visuals look even better than they already do, and the character design is still pretty stellar.
#3: The director is surprisingly good
The anime will be directed by Seiji Kishi, and while he hasn’t done very much, and isn‘t particularly famous, he’s demonstrated surprising skill with some of his recent work. He previously directed Angel Beats, Which I loved despite the abrupt mood swings it suffered, and he’s currently directed Kamisama Dolls, which I’m thoroughly enjoying.
#5: Chie Satonaka is Mai Waifu
HNNNNNNG
So there you have it, 5 reasons I cannot wait for this adaptation. October better hurry up and get here already, in the mean time, I’ll be replaying the game in anticipation for this. Time to spend the next few days locked up in my room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Search This Blog